Recipe: Bruschetti with tomato and basil
Summary: A wonderful blend of summer tastes
- 6-7 ripe tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 6-8 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 French baguette bread or similar bread
- 1 / 4 cup olive oil
- First, prepare the tomatoes: partly cook it for about one minute in boiling water that has just been removed from the cooker. Drain.
- Use a small sharp kitchen knife, peel the tomato cuticles.
- When you peel the tomatoes, cut it in half or quarters and remove seeds and juice from the environment. Also, remove the stems.
- Preheat the oven to be heated to 200 degrees Celsius.
- While the oven heats up, mix finely chopped tomatoes, a spoon of olive oil and vinegar in a bowl. Add the chopped basil leaves and add salt and pepper taste.
- Cut the baguette into thin pieces and brush one side with olive oil using a pastry brush. Order the pieces on the baking sheet so that the side that with olive oil is turned down.
- Add to oven and bake for about 5-6 minutes, just until the bread gets slightly golden.
- When baked, order bread on a plate with the side a painted olive oil side up.
- Now you can serve with tomato mixture, or as a separate supplement to the side, or put it on each piece of bread a bit.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Rating: 4 stars ★★★★☆ 7 reviews
Nema sličnih recepata. / No similar recipes
Mi ih imamo sve ! / We have `em all !
Popularno / Populararrabbiata authentic baked bolognese cannelloni contatto delicious desert dough Gnocchi italy karbonare language school lasagna macaroni Melanzane alla parmigiana mushrooms noodles pasta pasta paste penne pesto genovese pizza dough Quick ones ragu alla bolognese salad sauce sauces simple Spaghetti spicy tagliatelle testenine tiramisu veggies veggies with cheese with chicken with macaroni with meat with onion with tomato and spring onion with tuna with zucchini