Recipe: Best lasagna recipe
- 400 g dough for lasagna
- 600 g beef minced meat
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 30 g butter
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 1 stalk of celery, finely minced
- 1 carrot, chopped to cubes
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- 1 cup of red wine
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- For the bechamel sauce:
- 60 g of butter
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 l milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea nutme
- 100 g of parmesan
- On oil and butter, fry the onion, celery and carrots to moderate heat, until soft
- Raise heat and add meat.
- Fry it until it gets a nice brown color, stirring all the time.
- Add tomato puree, wine, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook to boiling, then reduce heat and let cook 45 minutes.
- Make the bechamel sauce: melt the butter over silently, add the flour and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and gradually add in milk.
- Return to fire, stir all the time until the sauce starts to boil and becomes thicker.
- Strir for another minute – two, add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
- In order for the sauce not to catch crust, cover with plastic pan – foil.
- Preheatr oven to 180 degrees.
- Order the dough in a well-oiled baking sheet, then place a layer of meat, a layer of bechamel sauce.
- Create multiple layers and finish with the bechamel sauce.
- Finally sprinkle with delightful Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until golden brown.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Nema sličnih recepata. / No similar recipes
Mi ih imamo sve ! / We have `em all !
Popularno / Populararrabbiata authentic baked bolognese cannelloni contatto delicious desert dough Gnocchi italy karbonare language school lasagna macaroni Melanzane alla parmigiana mushrooms noodles pasta pasta paste penne pesto genovese pizza dough Quick ones ragu alla bolognese salad sauce sauces simple Spaghetti spicy tagliatelle testenine tiramisu veggies veggies with cheese with chicken with macaroni with meat with onion with tomato and spring onion with tuna with zucchini