Recipe: Cannelloni with mushrooms
Summary: They can be eaten both hot and cold. No kidding !
- 20 cannelloni
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 1 dl of white wine
- 1 onion
- 80 g of bacon
- 250 g peeled tomatoes
- 200 g yellow cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 dl milk
- 50 g flour
- 50 g margarine
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons oil
- blend of spices
- Cut onion and bacon to cubes, mushrooms to leaves, and finely mince the garlic.
- Squash the whole pelled tomato, grate the cheese on larger pieces with a grater.
- Fry the bacon, onion and garlic on little oil, then add the mushrooms and fry shortly.
- Then, add the white wine, whole peeled tomatoes and spices to taste. Simmer on medium fire, until the excess fluid boils.
- Leave the mushroom sauce to get cold then add grated cheese to it and stir.
- Fill the cannelloni with the prepared mixture.
- Prepare the béchamel separately: in a small pan melt butter, add flour and fry shortly. Pour milk gradually and cook with constant mixing until thickened. In the cold sauce add an egg, season to taste and stir.
- In an oiled ovenproof dish, pour a little bechamel sauce. Spread cannelloni over it and pour the rest of the remaining béchamel over them. Bake in heated oven at 200 F until golden.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Rating: 4 stars: ★★★★☆ 7 reviews
Nema sličnih recepata. / No similar recipes
Mi ih imamo sve ! / We have `em all !
Popularno / Populararrabbiata authentic baked bolognese cannelloni contatto delicious desert dough Gnocchi italy karbonare language school lasagna macaroni Melanzane alla parmigiana mushrooms noodles pasta pasta paste penne pesto genovese pizza dough Quick ones ragu alla bolognese salad sauce sauces simple Spaghetti spicy tagliatelle testenine tiramisu veggies veggies with cheese with chicken with macaroni with meat with onion with tomato and spring onion with tuna with zucchini